Wednesday 20 October 2021

Steel Fist 15mm ECW for sale

I’ve decide to sell most of my Steel First miniatures Kickstarter as I managed to pick up a large collection painted ECW from Lee who is continuing to add regiments for me so these are now surplus to requirements.

Packs of Cavalry contain 12 figures - 10 troopers, musician and cornet.
Infantry 30 figures 22 privates ,2 Officers, 2 Musicians, 2 ensigns and 2 Sergeants.
Cavalry packs are £12 
Infantry packs £14  or the whole lot (10 packs infantry and 5 packs cavalry ) £180 excl postage which is at cost.
Cav packs 
H2  Horse trotting with pistol
H4 Horse Harquebusiers
H5 lifeguard charging with Sword
H6 Lifeguard standing
H7  Mounted Dragoons
Infantry packs
F1 Pike shouldered pike x1
F2 Pike charge your pike x2
F3 musket shouldered musket x3
F4 musket giving fire and reloading.
For photos of the figures check the Steel miniatures website





Just shout if interested, Friday I’m going to refight the battle of Maida with my Wofun minis - battle report will follow.
 

1 comment:

The Tiberian General. said...

Nice looking mimis Graham.
I have sent you an email about Wofun's latest SYW releases.
Looking forward to to your game report using your Wofun miniatures.

Willz.