Saturday 16 March 2019

Landing soon

I know some visitors here don't visit my Crann Tara blog and most of the time I try to keep things separate between the two, however on this occassion it's a repeat post.

The one good thing of having your own figure range is that you can effectively get whatever you want, the downside is the commercial aspect and not everything I get made is done to be a commercial success 🤣 Of course if I was a talented sculptor like John Ray et al then the world would be my oyster!

Any way ages ago I decided I wanted Naval landing party there are loads of small and large scale engagements -minicampaigns where ships crews were sent ashore. It's taking me a long time but I've eventually got what I wanted and taken a bit of a financial risk in doing so.

Richard Ansell has sent me photos of the 16 figures coming my way, plenty in bare feet to act as crew on ships and the four open handed figures are designed to act as gun crew or take the melee weapons we've made.
Exciting times ahead.




14 comments:

DaveD said...

They are lovely Graham.. lots of potential I think

John Ray said...

Graham,some excellent sculpts.

Great additions to the range.
John

Graham C said...

John,
Thankyou I just better start painting some ships now

Graham C said...

Dave,
Absolutely- first action will be on those Sugar Islands of Stuart Insch 😀

DC said...

I've been waiting for these..... 8-)

Der Alte Fritz said...

I think that visitors to the Crann Tara site might be due to the fact that it is not listed on the Elector vs Emperor site. Scotia Albion is there so when it pops up on the newsfeed I know to also click the link to the Crann Tara page.

Jim

StuartInsch said...

Cracking figures Graham...I'm having some of them!

Handy for Havana and Manila too......

Stuart P said...

Graham
These look fantastic, hope they will be out in time for Partizan to purchase?
Stuart P

Graham C said...

"My thoughts exactly
🤣

Graham C said...

Stuart
I'm sure they will be, I'm not trading at Partizan - but I am playing and will be able to bring through orders to collect.

Graham C said...

Jim,
I actually get more hots on the CT blog just not many comments 🤣

Graham C said...

Doug,
Now that's heartwarming - look forward to seeing the order 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stuart P said...

Graham
That's great, I'll make sure I contact you a week before.
Cheers
Stuart

DC said...

Steady on....