Wednesday 3 March 2021

In memory of Richard Ansell

 IN MEMORY OF RICHARD ANSELL

I received the metal masters of the last set of sculpts Richard did for me.
One set is General Montcalm both mounted and dismounted - I have decided that all the sales from this set will be given to his widow Coral. It may not be a lot but I feel it is the least I can do and as this was the last personality he sculpted then it would be good if the figures were a recognition of his work.
They will be in the shop tomorrow £7.50 a set



5 comments:

marinergrim said...

A very nice thought Graham. Lovely figures to boot.

Jonathan Freitag said...

Very nice gesture, Graham. Count me in for a set.

rct75001 said...

Brilliant thought Graham.

I'll be getting one too in the next order I send you.

Richard

'Lee. said...

Such a great talent Graham, he will be sorely missed. Wonderful gesture too.

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Well done, sir.. that is a very nice gesture...