Sunday 24 January 2021

Hinchliffe Figure Company for sale.


Ian Hinds is a friend of mine and runs a successful second hand figure business. He is also the owner of Hinchliffe Models and figures.
Ian doesn't do social media and he asked me to highlight he is looking to semi retire and is wanting to sell the Hinchliffe side of his business. Preferably as a whole business but he would entertain selling individual period ranges e.g. Napoleonic, Ancients etc. He informs me he has metal masters that were cast in 1980 for the majority of the ranges.
if you or anyone you know may be seriously interested in acquiring the range in whole or in part then please contact me for further information etc.

5 comments:

Springinsfeld said...

Hello Graham. I've corresponded with and bought from Ian over the past few years. I'd certainly be interested in the Hinchliffe Fantasy range and possibly the Renaissance range dependant. Happy to contact Ian direct if needed, but please register my interest. Kind regards Mike McGuinness.

Graham C said...

Mike,
I’m speaking with him tomorrow so I shall certainly tell him if you can pm me your e.mail I will make sure he has it and gets in touch
Graham

Independentwargamesgroup said...

Its a real shame Ian is selling Hinchliffe. If I was younger and had a bit more cash I would have loved to take it on but of course it isnt a hobby then. Now if only there was an enterprising retired Superintendent doing nothing with his pension?

Graham C said...

Robbie,
If that superintendent hadn’t gone through a bloody expensive divorce and already had a small figure business I may have been tempted

James Fisher said...

Good on you for helping Ian with his search. I hope that he finds someone to take them on. It is great to still be able to get these wonderful figures.
Regards, James