Monday 24 August 2020

Cuirassiers take to the field

 Managed to finish and base up two sets of Prussian Cuirassiers. These were already painted and just needed touching up. It brings the Prussians to about 50% of the force indeed for the initial scenario.

I have 36 Prussian infantry I’ve almost finished painting on the desk.


This doesn’t mean I’ve stopped painting rounds - the Jacobites that had been languishing on the bench have been finished only to be replaced by another set and around 80 15mm Union infantry are shouting for their uniforms.

10 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Beautiful flats! I easily forget they are not fully round. Lovely brushwork.

Best Regards,

Stokes

Delta Coy said...

I'm really impressed with your growing flats collection Graham. Fantastic - looking forward to seeing them in action. Cheers Greg

Der Alte Fritz said...

I like those charging cuirassiers, lots of animation.

'Lee. said...

Brilliant units and so well animated, I love them!

Independentwargamesgroup said...

Very pretty Graham, shame they are those dastardly Prussians and not Saxons.

Graham C said...

Gents
Thanks for the comments it’s a most enjoyable journey so far!
Working on the cards for the game and looking at the scenario for the first try out. Still quite a way to go but I think I have bought all the pieces I need,
Robbie - Saxons ! Well I can get them let’s wait and see šŸ¤­

Old Nick said...

These are so great.

marinergrim said...

Excellent Graham.

Chris Gregg said...

They look absolutely wonderful. Who could resist such a charge?!

Carlo said...

Tremendous painting Graham. Flats can be so attractive and these are stunning mate.