Sunday 24 July 2022

Books, rules and games for sale.

 A little trimming of my collection. This is potentially a first wave as I haven’t really gone through everything in detail. Unless stated otherwise all books are £6 with postage at cost.The Ospreys are £5 each

I will delete items as sold
















The rules and games priced individually.

£6

Battles book with Skraelings board £7.50

£7
Saga £5.

£7

£5.




£3



£10



£10



£7


I will be listing on the Lead Adventurers Forum some time next week and possible on FB later.

10 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

Graham, I am interested in a number of your books. Will you ship to USA?
Please contact me at jfreitag3803@gmail.com and I can provide my listing and we can discuss.

Thank you.
Jon

Graham C said...

Jonathan
Email on its way
Graham

Donnie McGibbon said...

If the Summerfield one on the army of Hanover is still available I would love to take it off your hands!

Ray Rousell said...

I'll take the Poltava osprey?

Graham C said...

Donnie,
Jonathan beat you to it.
Ray,
No problem what’s best way to get in touch?

Donnie McGibbon said...

Graham, not too worry, will take the two Between Scylla ones if they are still there off you, let me know the postage and I will paypal you for them.

Donnie McGibbon said...

Sorry to spam you!! Can I have the Horace St Paul ones as well please!

Stew said...

Good luck with the sale! Some cool things there. 😀

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

If they're still available can I have "To Defy a King"? Got a 'Contact me' widget on my blog..

Graham C said...

Steve,
Yes they are. I have completed your widget although it seems to hang on sending. If nothing comes through just send your e.mail through comments but I won’t publish