Friday 20 May 2022

Ready for Partizan

 Even after 30+ years of putting on demo games I still find myself working to the last day and there’s still a bit more I wish I could have done. Anyway everything is ready for driving down tomorrow.


The additional bonus is that my son has managed to get some time off so he’s coming to help, it will be good to spend some time with him and also takes some pressure off on the day of the show.

If you’re going pop over and say hi, I think I’ve mentioned it before but I’ve decided that this will be the last demo game that I’m doing.

13 comments:

Tiberian general said...

Have a great day Graham, sadly to far for a day trip for me.
Love your glass cases that are ready for the trip, when younger
that it would have been a crate of Coca-Cola 😃.
Ps lots of photo's please.

Willz.

Aly Morrison said...

I look forward to seeing you old chap…

All the best. Aly

Graham C said...

Willz
I will do my best 😁 have to put the glasses cases out or I’d forget them in the morning ! Wouldn’t have such a crap memory in the early days either 😳

Doug said...

Enjoy Graham, sadly a bit far from Sunny Dundee. I will just have to reorganise the shed and join in the VWC instead.

Ray Rousell said...

Looking forward to it!

Saxondog said...

Have a great show. See you there. David

rct75001 said...

Hope the day is great and much enjoyment is taken from the game and company. I reckon Partizan is the best of the shows that I have been to and look forward to being able to return one day.

Richard

tradgardmastare said...

Have an enjoyable day and all the best with this venture.

Carlo said...

Have a tremendous day Graham and I hope it’s a cracking good show.

'Lee. said...

Hope the day and the game goes really well for you Graham, your game is going to be quite a spectacle (see what I did there!). Love Culloden Moor rolled up on top like that :)

ronniec said...

Just as well you're driving, Graham. There's precedent to suggest a long march before doing Culloden is a bad idea.
Have a good time and looking forward to the report.
Ronnie

StuartInsch said...

I hope the day goes well and your game is well received.

Looking forward to seeing some inspirational piccies of it too!

The Jolly Broom Man said...

Have a great one mate.