Sunday 19 December 2021

Off the bench

 As Christmas looms closer I’ve been spending most of my hours repairing the damage the storm caused the other week, fence is replaced, groundworks tidied a list of what’s required in the Spring and most things back where they belong! 

It has meant little time for painting etc.although today I managed to clear some space on the workbench by finishing the basing on a number of figures, cleared two units of epic ACW in addition finished the basing on some PP ACW Lee had painted for me, as always he’s done a great job. Particularly on the Berdans which are now my favourite unit 😁





In addition I almost finished  painting some more of Warlord Games epic British cavalry my take on the Union Brigade for DBN. I have to say they are great little figures and quick to paint.


I do aim to get another post in before Christmas with a brief look back and forward projects, thoughts etc.and before closing I see the Warlords have cancelled Salute for 2022! I will maybe make further comment on this next time, so it will be interesting! To see what happens to the other ‘early’ shows next year.
Take care.


6 comments:

The Jolly Broom Man said...

Lovely looking units Graham. Glad you didn’t get blown away. Have a lovely Christmas matey.

marinergrim said...

Good to see that Storm Arwen hasn't completely disrupted the hobby for you Graham. Hopefully 2022 will be better for all of us.

'Lee. said...

Berdan's Boys look great on those bases Graham. The Epics look very good indeed, perfect for DBN.

Tiberian general said...

Nice selection of lovely painted figures Graham, Plymouth Association of Wargames PAW is not running my local wargame show in February in 2022. Disappointing but not surprised.

Stay safe and happy gaming,
Willz.

TamsinP said...

Nice troops Graham! :)

Independentwargamesgroup said...

Lovely paint job on the Epic figures Graham, some great horse shades.