Monday 24 May 2021

Workbench Part 2

 Just a quick update after a productive weekend, reinforcements for the French Indian Wars have started being based, more militia and 2nd battalion Regiment Cambis - standards by Flags of War I just need to paint the edges 😁


Undercoated the next battalion of British Infantry - thought I’d give them a colonel in overcoat 😃


I did a little more on the Caballero miniatures resin figure and start the base - it’s a very nice piece and really shows what can be done with 3D printing.



Floating around in the background some 10mm AWI and 40mm Spanish, they’ve been claiming squatters rights for a while now so in between painting the British I will get these finished and moved on.

7 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

These all look terrific, Graham! You enjoyed a very productive weekend.

The Tiberian General. said...

An excellent selection of figures Graham, I was going to paint my charging figures as an Irish regiment but seeing yours I am now thinking of a French one.

Stay safe and happy gaming.
Willz Harley.

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Yep, some top-notch brushwork there Graham!

Best Regards,

Stokes

'Lee. said...

You are certainly cranking them out Graham. Good to see the 40mm Spanish coming along in the background too :) I note the grey undercoat, how do you find it compared to black? I imagine it works well on red uniforms?

Graham C said...

Lee,
Bad light on the figures it’s GW’s wraithbone which is more an ivory colour ! They don’t do a pure white anymore their coral is a very light grey.
I’ve always used a white or off white it just works better for me and I often ink over it before I start ( forgot this time🤣)
The wraith one works well with the GW contrast paints as well
Graham

Extrabio47 said...

More beautiful work, Graham. That first photo is especially impressive, with the militia and the charging French; great sculpts very well painted. I am envious of your production.

Thanks for sharing.

Bill

ronniec said...

Amazing painting and an amazing output!
Ronnie