Saturday 13 June 2020

Off the bench and another scenario

Spent part of day finishing off a few figures, first up 12 more bases of highlanders, standards haven't been issued yet as I need to get the collection out and work out exactly where I am. In the meantime another 24 are prepped!

The Roger Rangers jumped the queue and I've enjoyed painting these. Some of Richard Ansell's best figures to date. More will be done but in the meantime these will suffice. Next up to finish the Hurons! In the back ground you will see the new updated version of the classic game originally published by Avalon Hill. Not had time to read the rules yet but the new production standard is awesome, expanded game etc. I'm looking forward to playing this.



My Son definitely has the 18th Century bug and another game is planned for tomorrow. Another scenario from Charles Grant's and Stuart Asquith's book. Troops will be deployed in the morning and a battle report will follow. Think I need a back drop for the wall though!

5 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Looking great Graham.

MSFoy said...

Figures are marvellous - lovely job.

Old Nick said...

Great looking miniatures. I will have to rethink doing F&IW.

Der Alte Fritz said...

I'll have to order some of those Rangers, but I'm afraid of ending up with FIW armies.

I saw some of your Saxons painted by Guy B today and they look spiffy too. I'm definitely up for building a Crann Tara Saxon army. 😎

StuartInsch said...

Looks good mate, Highlanders and Rangers both.