Saturday 9 May 2020

Bits and pieces

last week my son and I played a couple of games of Command and Colours AWI, he enjoyed it and asked if we could do more but link it to something.
Therefore starting this week I'm using Give Me Liberty as the framework for a campaign setting and using the Command and Colours to fight the battles. I just need to give some though  to translating it over but should be good fun.
More pics next week as we kick the campaign off.
In addition I thought it was about time I returned to somevresin printing, Dan has done a great job on some Prussian Jaegers for me - printed these and then realised I'd missed one ! 



2 comments:

StuartInsch said...

Nice figures - particularly like the firing pose.

Bluewillow said...

Ohhh the jaegers look great, looking forward to seeing them in production

Cheers
Matt