Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year

This year I thought I'd get in quick (for me) and wish everyone a Happy New Year may 2019 bring you all your gaming desires!!!!

For me I've learnt not to set ambitious plans and projects, however this year there are a couple of things I would really like to achieve - the first is the continued rationalisation of my collections and lead/plastic piles. The packing for the forthcoming house move makes me realise that despite major sales over the last year I still have so much stuff!!!!!

The second I would really like to do a lot more with the 18th Century figures, I hope to bring the Culloden game to the second Partizan this year ( after all that was why I started Crann Tara!), with the figures I have planned for release I hope along the way to do some forays into the Carribean and for next year I have a plane to resurrect an idea Lee, Gordon and I had for a game. A WWII encounter taken back into the 18th Century! More of that later.

I shall be visiting York in February so hope to catch up with people there.

In the meantime a few pics from some of my favourite games of last year.












3 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

Happy New Year! You have a lot of fine looking games. I am quite envious.

Graham C said...

Jonathan,
Thankyou - having just read your blog you've painted an impressive amount. Can't say I understand all the charts but impressive results all the same.
Happy New Year to you

Independentwargamesgroup said...

New Year, new home. A big step Graham and very stressful. A WW11 encounter in the 18th century, whats going on? Hopefully you can outline the idea when we bump into each other at York. All the best to you and yours.