Wednesday 16 May 2018

28mm Seleucid Army for sale

Now I haven't counted this little lot but theres 4-500 infantry around 50 cavalry and elephants chariots etc.
Of course a load of unpainted as well
If someone is genuinely interested to acquire get in touch and I will do a detailed count. If they were to go as an army would be looking for around £3 infantry £5 cavalry and £15 for the elephants.
Just message me if you're interested.




A few more pics. I will take better ones of units etc next week with the camera.






12 comments:

Dan said...

Hi Graham is there any better pics of this Army on your blog please
Thanks dan

Graham C said...

Dan,
Will do some today they were rather rushed sorry
Graham

Vinnie said...

Hi Graham if you have any Persian Medium to heavy cavalry I would be happy to grab a few

Graham C said...

Vinnie
Possibly unpainted I will know better when I look next week.

Graham C said...

Dan, a few more pics taken but if you contact me direct I will send some off the camera next week when I do a count up

Dan said...

Sure but what’s you email
Dan

Graham C said...

cranntara_miniatures@yahoo.co.uk

Carlo said...

This will be a great pick up for someone Graham.

Vinnie said...

Ok thanks Graham. Unpainted would be fine

Graham C said...

Carlo,
Hope so 😀

Dan said...

Thanks Graham
Not only for the purchase of theses nicely painted figures but for hand delivery too.
You traveled a bloody long way.
Now just need to find some body with an uposing army to sell me. So if someone’s got one please get in touch
Regards dan


Graham C said...

Dan
My pleasure glad they've gone to a good home. Enjoy