Wednesday 7 December 2016

Where does the time go?

So what happened since the 18th November? Blown if I know, just go away for a few minutes, paint a few figures go to a wargames show and over two weeks has gone!!!!

I didn't get the naval game done I'm afraid so I will be trying again soon! I attended the Battleground show on the 26th November with me stand and a Christmas clearout which did very well.
Couple of games I liked were a 10mm game of Ramillies and a WWI game.




There were lots of other games that were good I just didn't get time to take the pics. The show kept reasonably busy until closing and Leon at Pendraken miniatures has done a first class job in promoting this show.

The bench currently looks like-
The Le Marck regiment awaiting earth grass and standards. Poor Spartacus' troops are pushed to the rear awaiting completion.

Hopefully some hobby time on the run up to Christmas and the New Year.


2 comments:

Independentwargamesgroup said...

Graham,
You are obviously getting old, time seems to just slip through our fingers. By the way La Marck are a fine looking regiment.

Graham C said...

Robbie,
You're obviously right everything in my bubble seems to run about half the speed of everything else!!!
Thanks re Le Marck, Saxeis getting painted then I will have a German brigade 😀