Tuesday 28 July 2009

Go Live

Well after much trial and tribulation I decided to dip my toe in the water and start the blog.
I've followed the Emperor and Elector for some time and all its associated links and that has dragged me back into the 18th Century.

The revived interest in Charles Grants Charge meant a return to my roots of gaming and the wonderful Minden Miniatures meant that I could collect an army in 'classic' poses. So the project has begun.

The fictitious country of Scotia Albion and its arch rivals from The Grand Duchy of Comyn are about to continue their long struggle for dominence.

Over the coming weeks I shall fill in the Historical background, outline some of the characters I've invented and hopefully report on the painting progress , which does go in fits and starts.

No comments: