Thursday 12 April 2018

Ready For Salute 2018

It will come as no surprise that most of my time over the last few weeks has been tied up with preparing for Salute.
Although I do not get much time to look I get the feeling there are more historical games on display than last year which is good

On the paint bench I have some Lowlanders which are being prepared for Partizan where I intend to out on a 'what if' game from the Jacobite rebellion. Still a lot to do but great incentive to get things made and painted.

I still love these shots of my British army and hopefully they will keep you going until I get back into the groove next week.



3 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Great looking troops Graham, Have fun at Salute!! I know I will!

Graham C said...

Ray,
I'm sure you will enjoy the day

Independentwargamesgroup said...

The armies are coming along Graham, they look great. Well done.