Friday, 18 November 2016

Progress

Well in between preparing for the show at Kirriemuir last weekend and my last show at Stockton next weekend I managed to clear quite a bit off the paint table.

Finished the MacDonald clan - only another 175 figures to go :)
and another squadron of French horse.





No pictures of the work bench this week as the figures are in a state of transition - i.e. I need to fill the gaps :)
Also next Wednesday I plan to have a solo naval battle trying out the rule Blood, Bilge and Iron Balls using the ships painted for me by Julian at Model J Ships - report will appear here.



8 comments:

  1. Graham, thats a lovely cavalry unit. By the way, where are the standards for the Scots from, they are very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie,
      Thanks. Flags are by Iain at Flags of War - I stock some 😀

      Delete
  2. These Scots are wonderful, colorful and wonderful, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scots and french cavalry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they come with large fries and a shake? ;)

    Nice work on the McDonald troops and the French horse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamsin guess it depends on the highlander!

      Delete
  5. These are very, very nice! Love the highlanders and the cavalry is magnificent. Someday I'm going to have to screw up enough courage to tackle a white-coated cavalry regiment.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look very good indeed. Given my recent art work for you would you mind me asking how a MacDonald tells his kin from other clans - any distinguishing features?
    Chris

    ReplyDelete