Sunday 24 July 2016

Five weeks! _ What's been going on?

It came as a shock to see it was five weeks since I last posted and sincere apologies. I've been quite busy with Crann Tara and the new releases which I'm really pleased with.
In addition I travelled up to Charles Grants for our scheduled Hohenfreidburg part 2.
As usual I can't say a lot as the game is scheduled to appear in a future Refighting History book.
John Dougan my erstwhile opponent gave me a cracking game, enough to say it was an exceelnt scenario and one I would like to do again - a real meat grinder!.

I've found a few pics from early on in the game that don't give anything away.





On the painting front I've started on some Carlist's for Sharpe's Practice 2 and Steve Allen finished a couple of units of French Infantry which I've based and 'flagged'

I also thought I'd do a little push on the 10mm AWI so did Tarleton's legion in addition I've also had a mad idea to revamp the studio and cabin so both are now in a state of turmoil!!!




Hopefully back to normal this week!!!!

2 comments:

Chris Gregg said...

Thank you for the sneak preview of Charles' Hohenfriedburg. It look like it will be another exciting historic wargame scenario to savour when published.
Chris

Carlo said...

Wonderful looking photos Graham. I love a sneak peek myself!